🗓️ Saturday 27th – Sunday 28th May 2023
Invading Swanage beach & taking up post at Sandpit Field, the pirates are back for another weekend of swashbuckling shenanigans and skirmishes.
Watch as they show off their sword-fighting skills, practise their musket & canon fire, and parade through town.
Enjoy living history displays, talks and stalls at Sandpit Field, where there’ll also be plenty of food and drink on offer.
This family-friendly festival is free to enter.
Head down to Sandpit Field between 9am – 5pm both days (stalls and living history open at 10am).
- Pirate Parade – leaving Sandpit Field at 11am
- Battle of the Beach – 12pm
- Cannon display – 2.30pm *Very loud! Dogs/young children beware*
- Arena Battle – Sandpit Field, 4-5pm
- Battle of the Beach – 11.30am
- Sword display – 1pm
- Arena Battle – 3.30pm
Find our more on the pirates’ Facebook page: www.facebook.com/purbeckpiratefestival/