🗓️ Thursday 7th – Saturday 9th December 2023
Get into the festive spirit and help raise funds for charity at the Purbeck Christmas Tree Festival.
Held each year at Emmanuel Baptist Church, trees are decorated by individuals, groups and organisations in the community, with donations and sponsorship proceeds going to the church’s nominated charities.
This year the festival is supporting Communicare and the National Coastwatch Institution.
There will be children’s activities, seasonal live music and refreshments in the church café.
The Purbeck Christmas Tree Festival is free to attend, with free on-site parking.
The festival will be open to visit between 10am and 6pm from Thursday to Saturday (see programme of events below).
It ends with Lights of Love – a special service of remembrance at Emmanuel Church on Sunday 10th December at 4pm.
Thursday 7th December
- 10am – Preschool visit & EBC Tots
- 10.15am – Story & Song Time among the trees
- 11am – Harmony Rocks Choir
- 12.30pm – Zephyrae Wind Instrument Trio
- 1.30pm – Handbells Group
- 2.30pm – Singing for Pleasure Choir
- 3.15pm – Karen G
Friday 8th December
- 10.30am – Preschool visit
- 10.45am – Story & Song Time among the trees
- 11.30am – Anne & Sandra
- 1.30pm – Local Vocals
- 1.45pm – Preschool visit
- 2pm – Story & Song Time among the trees
- 2.30pm – Alison on piano
- 3.15pm – Belvedere Singers
Saturday 9th December
- 10.30am – Ukulele Band
- 12pm – Ukuladies
- 1pm – Drum Circle
- 2pm – Allsort’d Choir
- 3.30pm – EBC Sing-along a Carol
Sponsor a tree
Deadline for booking your tree: Monday 13th November
Help support the festival’s fundraising initiative by decorating a tree.
After the festival is over you can take your tree home with you.
To reserve yours, email or call or the church office to leave a message:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 01929 427706