🗓️ Wednesday 5th – Sunday 9th July 2023
Roll up, roll up! The Circus is coming to town.
Jay Miller’s Circus will be setting up its big top in the Herston area of Swanage once more.
With an exciting array of performers compèred by Ringmistress Miss Lia, this traditional family entertainment show includes:
- Aerial acts, including aerial chandelier & cloud swing
- Wheel of Death, Sebastian Foray
- Jan Extreme Trio, Ukrainian BMX act
- Laser light show
- ‘Masters of Illusion’, Duo Novosselov
- Resident clown causing comedic chaos
- Kids’ favourites, bears Yogi & Bubu
Refreshments will be available to purchase, including candy floss and popcorn.
Choose your preferred date & time, with matinees available:
- Wednesday 5th – 6pm
- Thursday 6th – 5pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 7th – 5pm & 7.30pm
- Saturday 8th – 2pm & 5pm
- Sunday 9th – 1.30pm
Doors open half an hour before the show’s start time.
The show’s running time is approximately 1 hour 45 mins.
Tickets vary in price according to whether you have ring-side, grandstand or side view seating.
- Individual ticket – £10 – £24
- Group ticket – £60 – £70
- Special offer – All seats £10, Weds & Thurs only
Tickets may be available to purchase on the day via the on-site box office – please arrive 30 minutes before the shows start time.
Postcode: BH19 2NS
The circus showground is located just off High Street, in the field adjacent to The Swanage School.
On-site parking available.
Get in touch by calling, or browse the circus’s website for photo galleries, tour dates, info on each act and fun behind-the scenes snippets.
Circus information line: 07976 655180
Website: www.jaymillerscircus.co.uk (discounts may be available online)