🗓️ Saturday 20th January 2024
Join in the ancient tradition of wassailing at the Dorset Cider Farm in Bushey.
It’s an evening of stories and song and general merriment, with a torch-lit procession to the apple orchards, where you’ll sing, holler and bang pots and pans to ward off the evil spirits and bless the coming season.
Bring your own pots and pans! And dress for the weather as much of the evening will be outside.
- 5pm – Doors open (food and drink available on arrival)
- 6:30pm – Morris Dancing from Hobos Morris
- 7pm – Purbeck Mummers performance
- 7.30pm – Collect your fire torch and follow the Mummers in procession to the orchard
- 8pm – Music & dancing in the sheep shed with local musician Chris Edward
Your ticket includes a fire torch and a glass of mulled cider/apple juice.
- Cost – £15
- Book via Eventbrite – www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wassail-tickets-772150100737
For more events at the Dorset Cider Farm visit their website: purbeckcidercompany.co.uk/dorset-cider-farm/