🗓️ Selected dates/locations NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2023
Join this guided 2.5-hour Christmas wreath-making workshop and create a welcoming festive decoration for your front door.
Sessions are run by local charity Lewis-Manning Hospice Care, with proceeds going towards their work.
- Afternoon session – 2pm – 4.30pm
- Evening session – 6pm – 8.30pm
Session locations for Purbeck
- Saturday 25th November – Swanage Methodist Church Hall, High Street, BH19 2LZ
- Thursday 30th November – Swanage & Wareham Rugby Club, Bestwall Road, BH20 4HY
- Saturday 2nd December – Langton Matravers Scout & Guide Hut, Durnford Drove, BH19 3 HG
Further workshops at Poole and Bournemouth locations can be found on the Lewis-Manning website.
Tickets are £35 per person and include all materials needed to make your wreath.
The price of your ticket also includes hot drinks, mulled wine and mince pies.
There will also be a raffle on the day.
Book direct with Lewis Manning Hospice Care: lewis-manning.org.uk/wreath-making-workshops/