🗓️ Saturday 16th December 2023
Swanage Pier is welcoming its very special festive visitors once again this year, during a day of Christmas entertainment.
The friendly Christmas donkeys will be trotting onto Swanage Pier ready to say hello for one day only, so make sure you head down to the pier between 11am – 4pm on the day.
There’ll also be children’s entertainment and live music throughout the day.
- Meeting the donkeys is free – normal pair admission applies (feel free to pop a donation into the pier’s festive collection bucket to help support events like these)
- The pier will be open until 5pm, allowing you to stroll amongst the Christmas light illuminations
Donkey visits and family entertainment
- 11am – 4pm – Come and say hello to the Christmas donkeys
- 11am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm – Family entertainment including Christmas magician
- 12pm – Christmas songs from Karen G
- 2pm & 3pm – Local Vocals choir
- 4pm – Sea shanties from Kelp!
Santa will be in his grotto today, along with various other days in December.
Booking ahead online is essential – you can find more information, including time slots here.
Keep up to date with all of Swanage Pier’s events by following them on social media or by visiting their website: www.swanagepiertrust.com